BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, a slimmed down and healthy alternative to chicken wings! Makes 4 servings (roughly 1 cup each)
Author: Begin Within Nutrition
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup flour (can you quinoa flour for gluten free!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter substitute, melted
- 2/3 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping once. Remove from the oven.
- In a separate bowl stir together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Add baked cauliflower and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto cookie sheet. Place back in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy, flipping once.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dressing and enjoy!